WOSONOS 2012



In Stoke Newington Town Hall I fell in love with nothing,
and it was no thing that I loved.

Alone, knowing no-one and nothing I walked the circle
I got present
I was connected.

Presence,
absence.  
The empty space of the opening circle.
Profoundly empty,
containing no thing

Through me
everything and no-thing, in me
the circle, in me
the space, in me
the people, in me
butterflies and bumblebees.  In me
body, in me
mind, in me
image, in me
thought, in me
feeling, in me
sensation, in me
nothing.

It started at the right time
The right people were the ones who came
The only thing that could have happened
Was what happened
It was over when it was over.

The bees were buzzing
The ‘flies were flitting
The space was open.


The circle was squared.




Jonathan Coe (London, England)


(WOSONOS is the 'World Open Space ON Open Space', the annual gathering of OST practitioners wosonos2012.com)